Project Title: Bluebox Early Learning Centre, LEDP, Roxboro, Limerick
Project Value: €.5m
This project involved the full refurbishment of an existing retail unit at Limerick Enterprise Development Park, Roxboro, Limerick.
Refurbishment works to the existing former industrial building included the following;
- Erection of structural steel elements
- Extensive demolition and reconfiguration works to the existing roof and roof lights
- Connections to existing drainage services
- Connections to existing services in a plant room remote from the site
- Erection of new metal stud walls
- Supply and installation of fire rated internal doors & glazed screens
- Complete re-decoration works
- Complex mechanical and electrical installation
Conack undertook extensive value engineering exercises to ensure the client was able to achieve the desired project outcomes within their strict budget.
Works were completed within budget and on programme.
Client: Bluebox Early Learning Centre
Design Team: Quinn Savage Smyth Architects; P.J. Brett & Associates; MolloyQS; Moloney Fox Consulting Engineers
Project Duration: 4 months